My game the factory was a challenge at first to even try to come up with a idea. once we got the idea it was a bumpy ride. The first challenge was designing all the props and items for the game. The second was my favorite part of the game and that was programming. At first the programming was a little complicated, but i had some experience so I was able to push through it. The last part was actually putting all the pieces together. This part was fairly easy.
This is my color theory project that I completed. The color theory that I used was analogous. I believe the colors I used match the expression on my face. The colors are happy as is my face. I selected my background because I thought trees looked happy. I feel that I didn't use enough of shading like in my hair or on my body. The element of art that I feel is the strongest is my colors.
These pictures are my favorites from my photo unit project. My first picture was a black and white done by holding your hands together, creating the illuminate symbol and having the sun in the middle. I thought it would look interesting. The second photo is a group photo I did with (most of) my class. I used a black and white to make it more interesting. I loved this digital photography unit, because I was able to take a lot of pictures of interesting things.
This is my animal merge project. I merged a arctic seal and a arctic fox. The tools that I think worked best for me was the burn tool. I liked that because it helped me with believability. The elements and principles that worked best for me were texture and unity. I felt like it looked a lot better with that snow. I really liked this and would like to do it again.
This is my tessellation project. I think I did very well on this project. I have to admit this project was difficult and made me mad a few times, but was very very fun.
this is my fontbot. I used Didot as my font. My font is sans serif. I think my font matches my fontbot and it looks awesome. I very much enjoyed the process in making my fontbot, although I had a few setbacks along the way. The character I chose to chose this upon is the monkey.
Square 1 Art Project
My project was supposed to be fairly simple but instead it proved to be a challenge to me. When I first started i was aiming for value. I used lines to create my idea. I used shape and it was a bird. My color choice was colors that would add value, as i kept going it turns out it started to look like high contrast. I finish my masterpiece by adding more light to make it look more interesting. The strongest element I used would most likely be value. The strongest principal I used is emphasis. I really enjoyed using the tablet, even thought me and the tablet didn't agree most of the time, I liked the learning experience.
I like this art because it explains the troubles the country of turkey is having. On one side there are people that believe different then the people 2 meters across from them. For some reason that causes people to want to kill each other.